Maarga in Lotusphere
Maarga has been a keen participant in Lotusphere over the years as a business partner of IBM. In 2012, Maarga will be meeting the Lotusphere community with a specific proposition. XPages is the new buzzword in the industry that can be used to transform the existing Lotus Notes Applications in to web or mobile with richer user experience.
XMAP – XPages Migration: Approach and Plan
Presenting you with XMAP, an unique approach to the XPages Migration from Maarga. XMAP stands for XPages Migration: Approach and Plan. It provides a simple step by step process for IT Managers to follow when they go for an XPages Migration.
How to meet our experts?
Come and have a chat with our experts over a coffee (Trust us, it will take only that much time to understand XPages Migration) at Booth No. 524 in Lotusphere 2012. It’s happening in Walt Disney Resort, Swan and Dolphin Hotel from Jan15th – Jan 19th.
You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you can’t make it to Lotusphere. We are here to help you.
Birds of a Feather Session in Lotusphere 2012
Venkatesh, Founder and CEO of Maarga will be moderating an exclusive session on XPages during Lotusphere 2012. The session will be on “Moving up to XPages – A Project Manager’s Bag of Tricks”. The session will deal with
- How to establish the business case for XPages migration and get the budget allocated?
- How to move away from the traditional paradigm of a single developer hacking an application to a structured team producing scalable and well designed applications?
- How do you help traditional Notes developers to scale up to XPages skills?
- A process for developing XPages versions of your existing applications that goes beyond the traditional RAD approach.
Don’t miss the session if you are a XPages enthusiast.
Date: 17th January 2012
Time: 7- 8 AM
Venue: Swan Osprey 1-2 in Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Our Giveaways in Lotusphere 2012
We are giving two wonderful giveaways this time in Lotusphere.
If you want to become a XPages developer and you are searching for books to read, you should participate in our Great Lotusphere Library Loot. We are giving away a set of 10 books for one lucky winner. All you need to do is, come to Booth No. 524 in Lotusphere 2012 and register for the loot.
- Mastering XPages, Authors:Martin Donnelly,Mark Wallace and Tony McGuckin
- Dojo: The Definitive Guide, Author: Matthew A.Russell
- CSS Cookbook, Authors: Christopher Schmitt, Dan Cederholm
- An Introduction to OpenFaces, Part 2 – DataTable and TreeTable, Author: Dmitry Pikhulya
- Core JavaServer Faces, Author: David M. Geary,Cay S. Horstmann
- JavaServer Faces 2.0: The Complete Reference, Author: Ed Burns
- Head First Mobile Web, Author: Lyza Danger Gardner, Jason Grigsby
Every Industry and Tech Domain has a Infrographic to their name. We found that, there was not a single infographic for XPages and Lotus Notes. So here we are creating the first ever Infographic for XPages – A Visual Guide to XPages Migration. We found it very interesting when we created it and we hope it gives the same enthusiasm in you too.
Here is the low resolution version of the Infographic and we are giving away limited edition, high quality, 17″X24″ posters for you to take home in Lotusphere 2012. Pick it up from our Booth No.524. We have only Limited Number of copies. So hurry…
Lotusphere – An Intro
Lotusphere is the exclusive 5 day conference hosted by IBM every year for application developers, project managers and customers. The conference has plethora of sessions in different tracks appealing to different tastes of the delegates. The theme of the conference for this year is “Business. Made Social” emphasising on the radical evolution in social way of doing business. There are more 300 different sessions in the span of 5 days with lots of opportunities to network and socialize with the cult of Lotusphere.
XPages is a web development framework developed by IBM based on Java Server faces and leverages the domino and web development skillsets. One of the biggest benefits of XPages is that it enables the adaptation of Lotus Notes to web interface. As the Xpages are designed based on the Web 2.0 framework, it gives livelier web and mobile interface experience. Lotusnote customers all around the world are moving towards XPages to give a better usability experience to the customers. But the migration may end up painful and Maarga makes it seamless for you.