We are sure that you want to modernise your Lotus Apps. But if you are not sure whether to choose XPages, we are giving a chance (one more time!) to test the goodness of XPages.
XPilot is a campaign from Maarga that will help customers to administer a pilot project, where we will modernise & web-enable one or two Lotus apps using XPages technology in a limited time frame and at a relatively low price. In Season One, we helped quite a number of companies to experience the brilliance of XPages. In Season 2, we have made it bigger and a little better.
If you want modernize your Lotus Apps with XPages, there will not be a better chance. Take a free demo with us.
- XPages is the quickest way to take your Lotus Notes applications to web and mobile
- It reduces the dependency on Lotus Notes Client and will enable users to access the applications anywhere, anytime
- Reusable code modules can be developed to use them across your business applications
- XPages can provide with you rich UI without disturbing existing functionality of a Lotus Application
- As XPages is standards based, it allows easy integration with your CRM, ERP or any other business critical applications
- Slick UI Themes, Offline access and more. If you like to know more take a demo of XPages apps that we have developed. We bet you will like it
Why you should go for the Pilot ?
- You’ve looked at XPages, attended a few webinars, heard a lot about it in Lotusphere. But you don’t have the time to actually get into the details
- Committing to migrating everything to XPages without figuring out the complexities involved would be professional risk
- Your team is pulled in multiple directions by immediate priorities, so they can’t dedicate their time for this
- You want to convince your Top Management and Users that XPages is the way forward
- You want to give your users the best web experience for Lotus Applications
How to go about it?
- Sign up a free demo
- Our sales person will call you to set a date for demo
- Details about the pilot, potential applications to migrate will be discussed in the session
- A detailed proposal will be sent and nuances can be discussed
- Deal sign off and project will be started on a mutually accepted date
Few pointers before you sign up
- The offer is valid only when the project is signed off before June 15th, 2013
- The duration and budget for the project will be based on different aspects like development, infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Detailed proposal will be provided only after comprehensive user requirement gathering