With mail migration from IBM Notes to Office 365 is becoming industry standard, enterprises are saddled with several apps built on the Domino platform. What should be the strategy to handle these Notes Apps? Should you migrate them to SharePoint Online, remediate them to work with Office 365 or simply retire the apps?
Maarga Systems did a webinar on the topic Notes Apps strategy with mail migrating to Office 365 on August 8, 2017.
In the webinar, practical expertise was shared on:
- Approach model to handle Notes Apps
- Portfolio analysis tools
- Methods to migrate Apps to SharePoint Online (high level)
- 5 steps to ensure data quality
Some post webinar appreciation snippets received from the webinar participants is below
- The complexity analysis was very well covered
- Good clear instructions on how we can proceed …
- The tools dashboard was excellent
Here is the video of the complete webinar on Notes Apps strategy with mail migrating to Office 365.
A comprehensive Quickr to Office 365 data quality checklist was reviewed in the webinar. If you wish to get a copy of the checklist, please send a mail to email@example.com